Bartlett: Both US Rte. 302 and New Hampshire Rte. 16 run through Bartlett. The former runs from Bethlehem to Conway, and the latter from Gorham to Conway. The town has commercial centers in the villages of Bartlett and Glen. Attitash Mountain Ski Area is a major attraction on Rte. 302. Storyland is on Rte. 16.
From the south, the village of Glen is the last conglomeration of retail establishments prior to entering the White Mountain National Forest on Rte. 16. The services include groceries, fast food, inns, motels and restaurants. Trailheads for Mt. Stanton Trail and Mt. Langdon Trail are located in town and provide access to the AT.
Did you know? The town of Bartlett was named after New Hampshire’s first governor, Josiah Bartlett. Martin Sheen’s character in the “West Wing” was Josiah Bartlet, who also had been governor of New Hampshire. Coincidence?
Bartlett Food & Dining
* Restaurants, Diners, Cafes, Bars & Taverns
* Fast Food Joints, Pizzerias, Delis & Coffee Shops
* Ice Cream Shops, Bakeries & Candy Stores
* Grocery Stores
* Convenience Stores
* Liquor Stores & Tobacco Shops
Bartlett Lodging & Camping
Bartlett Emergency & Medical
Bartlett Hiking Essentials & Transit
Bartlett Pet Care
Cars, Bikes & Mechanical Things
Bartlett Information & Services
* Post Offices & Shipping Centers
* Government Offices & Community Centers
* Tourist Information Centers & Travel Agencies
* Places of Worship & Meditation
* Hair Salons, Nail Salons, Tanning Salons & Day Spas
Bartlett Things To Do
* Activities: golf, skiing, swimming, boating, etc.
* Historic & Noteworthy Sites
* Performing Arts Centers
* Events: fairs, festivals, sports venues, etc.
* Parks & Nature Preserves
* Farms, Stables & Wineries
* Guide Services & Self-guided Tours