Bethlehem: While considerably smaller than Littleton which is next door to the west, Bethlehem has a number of inns, motels, restaurants and other shops – most of which are along Main Street. The town has become the summer home for a large Jewish community.
The AT briefly goes through Bethlehem near Zealand Falls Hut, and five of the access trails leading to the AT have trailheads there.
Did you know? Bethlehem claims to be the highest elevation town east of the Mississippi.
Bethlehem Food & Dining
* Restaurants, Diners, Cafes, Bars & Taverns
* Fast Food Joints, Pizzerias, Delis & Coffee Shops
* Ice Cream Shops, Bakeries & Candy Stores
* Grocery Stores
* Convenience Stores
* Liquor Stores & Tobacco Shops
Bethlehem Lodging & Camping
Bethlehem Emergency & Medical
Bethlehem Cars, Bikes & Mechanical Things
Bethlehem Information & Services
* Post Offices & Shipping Centers
* Government Offices & Community Centers
* Tourist Information Centers & Travel Agencies
* Places of Worship & Meditation
* Hair Salons, Nail Salons, Tanning Salons & Day Spas
Bethlehem Things To Do
* Activities: golf, skiing, swimming, boating, etc.
* Museums, Botanical Gardens & Zoos
* Historic & Noteworthy Sites
* Movie Theaters
* Performing Arts Centers
* Events: fairs, festivals, sports venues, etc.
* Parks & Nature Preserves
* Farms, Stables & Wineries
* Guide Services & Self-guided Tours