Lisbon: A substantial town with a grocery store and a laundromat, Lisbon lies between larger Woodsville (Haverhill) and Littleton on US 302/NH Rte. 10. Lisbon also has a campground and a couple of inns as lodging options.
Lisbon is northwest of the AT. The most direct route from the trail is on NH Rte. 112 (Kinsman Notch) to US 302 in Bath and then north on 302.
Did you know? At one time, the Parker Young Company based in Lisbon was the largest manufacturer of piano sounding boards in the world.
Lisbon Food & Dining
Lisbon Lodging & Camping
Lisbon Emergency & Medical
Lisbon Hiking Essentials & Transit
Cars, Bikes & Mechanical Things
Lisbon Information & Services
* Post Offices & Shipping Centers
* Government Offices & Community Centers
* Tourist Information Centers & Travel Agencies
* Places of Worship & Meditation
* Hair Salons, Nail Salons, Tanning Salons & Day Spas
Lisbon Things To Do
* Activities: golf, skiing, swimming, boating, etc.
* Museums, Botanical Gardens & Zoos
* Historic & Noteworthy Sites
* Events: fairs, festivals, sports venues, etc.
* Parks & Nature Preserves
* Farms, Stables & Wineries