Madison: A town to the south of Conway, the major attractions in Madison are Silver Lake and King Pine Ski Area. Several inns and motels are located here.
The topography of Madison is decidedly flatter than its neighboring towns to the north, marking a transition from the mountains in the Whites to the flatlands of New Hampshire’s lakes region.
Did you know? Madison Boulder is the largest known glacial erratic in North America and one of the largest in the world.
Madison Food & Dining
Madison Lodging & Camping
Madison Emergency & Medical
Madison Hiking Essentials & Transit
Madison Pet Care
Cars, Bikes & Mechanical Things
Madison Information & Services
Madison Things To Do
* Activities: golf, skiing, swimming, boating, etc.
* Museums, Botanical Gardens & Zoos
* Historic & Noteworthy Sites
* Events: fairs, festivals, sports venues, etc.
* Parks & Nature Preserves
* Farms, Stables & Wineries
* Guide Services & Self-guided Tours