Rupert: Nestled between Dorset and the New York border west of the AT, someone approaching the AT from Hebron, New York or Pawlet, Vermont would pass through Rupert along the way. An inn and a campground are both located at the Merck Forest and Farmland Center.
Rural in nature, Rupert doesn’t have many businesses but it does have a lot of lush farmland. Most of the services are located on either Vermont 315 (connecting Hebron, NY with Vermont 30) and Vermont 153 (connecting Pawlet, VT with Vermont 315).
Did you know? Rupert was the filming location for the PBS cooking show Cook’s Country.
Rupert Food & Dining
Rupert Lodging & Camping
Rupert Emergency & Medical
Rupert Pet Care
Cars, Bikes & Mechanical Things
Rupert Information & Services
Rupert Things To Do
* Activities: golf, skiing, swimming, boating, etc.
* Museums, Botanical Gardens & Zoos
* Historic & Noteworthy Sites
* Events: fairs, festivals, sports venues, etc.
* Parks & Nature Preserves
* Farms, Stables & Wineries
* Guide Services & Self-guided Tours