Stockbridge: A small town with only a few services, a short segment of the AT passes through the southern edge of Stockbridge. The AT’s Stony Brook Rd. crossing is located here.
Stockbridge has a couple of restaurants and some inns. The Stony Brook Tavern and Cobble House Inn are closest to the Stony Brook AT crossing. This is also home to the Notown Music Festival which takes place in late July on the banks of the Tweed River.
Did you know? The Flood of 1927 destroyed thirty buildings in the village of Gaysville and the White River Railroad line. The railroad has never run here since.
Stockbridge Food & Dining
Stockbridge Lodging & Camping
Stockbridge Emergency & Medical
Hiking Essentials & Transit
Cars, Bikes & Mechanical Things
Stockbridge Information & Services
* Post Offices & Shipping Centers
* Government Offices & Community Centers
* Places of Worship & Meditation
Stockbridge Things To Do
* Activities: golf, skiing, swimming, boating, etc.
* Historic & Noteworthy Sites
* Events: fairs, festivals, sports venues, etc.
* Farms, Stables & Wineries
* Guide Services & Self-guided Tours