Strafford: The most direct routes from the AT to Strafford are either from the Pomfret Rd. crossing in Vermont or the Dorchester Rd. crossing in Lyme, New Hampshire.
The Justin Smith Morrill homestead and museum are located in the village of Strafford. Morrill was a senator and representative who sponsored the Land Grant Colleges Act. However, most commercial establishments are on Vermont 132 in South Strafford.
Did you know? Strafford Town House was built in 1799 and is considered one of the most famous in Vermont.
Strafford Food & Dining
* Restaurants, Diners, Cafes, Bars & Taverns
* Ice Cream Shops, Bakeries & Candy Stores
* Convenience Stores
Strafford Lodging & Camping
Strafford Emergency & Medical
Strafford Pet Care
Strafford Information & Services
* Post Offices & Shipping Centers
* Government Offices & Community Centers
* Places of Worship & Meditation
* Hair Salons, Nail Salons, Tanning Salons & Day Spas
Strafford Things To Do
* Activities: golf, skiing, swimming, boating, etc.
* Museums, Botanical Gardens & Zoos
* Historic & Noteworthy Sites
* Events: fairs, festivals, sports venues, etc.
* Parks & Nature Preserves
* Farms, Stables & Wineries