Woodstock: The AT crosses NH Rte. 112 in Woodstock. Here you will also find Ravine Lodge which is the trailhead for several AT blue-blazed access trails in the Moosilauke region, as well as trailheads for Dilly Cliff Trail and Gordon Pond Trail.
Most of the services in Woodstock are along US Rte. 3 which parallels I-93. The majority are clustered near the village of North Woodstock at the intersection of US Rte. 3 and NH Rte. 112. These include numerous campgrounds, inns, motels and restaurants. There are a couple of convenience stores, a grocery store, an outfitter and a laundromat.
Did you know? Lost River, which is an attraction just east of the AT crossing on NH Rte. 112, is so named because the brook goes subterranean for a distance before it reemerges and continues to the Pemigewasset River.
Woodstock Food & Dining
* Restaurants, Diners, Cafes, Bars & Taverns
* Fast Food Joints, Pizzerias, Delis & Coffee Shops
* Ice Cream Shops, Bakeries & Candy Stores
* Grocery Stores
* Convenience Stores
* Farm Stands & Specialty Food Stores
* Liquor Stores & Tobacco Shops
Woodstock Lodging & Camping
Woodstock Emergency & Medical
Hiking Essentials & Transit
* Outfitters & Sporting Goods Stores
* Airports, Railroads & Bus Lines
* Taxis, Shuttlers & Limo Services
* Dry Cleaners, Tailors & Shoe Repair Shops
* Hiker-Friendly Businesses & Trail Angels
Cars, Bikes & Mechanical Things
Woodstock Information & Services
* Post Offices & Shipping Centers
* Government Offices & Community Centers
* Tourist Information Centers & Travel Agencies
* Places of Worship & Meditation
* Hair Salons, Nail Salons, Tanning Salons & Day Spas
Woodstock Things To Do
* Activities: golf, skiing, swimming, boating, etc.
* Museums, Botanical Gardens & Zoos
* Historic & Noteworthy Sites
* Events: fairs, festivals, sports venues, etc.
* Parks & Nature Preserves